Court Ordered and Correctional Facility Drug Testing
uVera Diagnostics provides accurate, FDA Cleared drug tests for administrators in the court, judicial and correctional systems conveniently available for bulk order. uVera Diagnostics is an industry leader in drug test kits and understands the importance of accurate drug tests and the timeliness of drug test results. Our staff can help administrators select drug tests that meet court-ordered drug test standards, and we can cater to individual needs with our variety of products.
The CR3™ Split Sample Drug Test Cup is the most convenient, easy-to-use, collection device that provides qualitative detection of a specific drug metabolite in urine. The CR3™ is:
- Set to the SAMHSA cut off levels
- Produces results in minutes
- Constructed with quality and has a large opening for the samples
- Both male and female friendly due to the slanted top
- A Keyless Split-Sample Cup and with just one twist of the bottom the test starts
- Has a Snap-Shut Lid which means no cap to fumble with and no mess
- Has a residual sample available for GC/MS Confirmation if necessary making the CR3™ an extremely accurate drug test
- Simply, the best split-sample drug test cup available.
Court Ordered Drug Testing
There are several reasons court-ordered drug testing occurs and drug tests are needed:
A person on probation may be required to submit to periodic or random drug testing. Based on the offense of the person on probation and the direction of the court, 5, 6, 10 or 12 panel drug tests may be required.
In a child custody battle, one parent may get a court order requiring the other parent, with a history of alcohol or drug abuse, to submit to a drug test. Visitation agreements can also require periodical drug tests. Drug tests, in these cases, will coincide with the parent’s drug history.
DUI or DWI
If a person is arrested for or convicted of Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Driving While Intoxicated (DWI), they may be required to take an alcohol or drug test prior to or after a conviction. In some cases they may be required to take a test to ensure they are alcohol or drug free while they await trial. Some common court-ordered drug tests include, 5 and 10 panel urine drug tests and alcohol tests.
Correctional Facility Drug Testing
Correctional facilities use drug tests to determine if a person working in or residing in a correctional facility is using drugs. Correctional facilities may conduct random or targeted drug tests for inmates.
Products such as the CR3™ 10 Panel Split Sample Cup Drug Test conforms to drug screening levels provided by NIDA, SAMHSA, and the National Department of Transportation (DOT) guidelines. It tests for Marijuana, Cocaine, Methamphetamines, Amphetamines, Opiates, Benzodiazepines, Barbiturates and Phencyclidine, as required by the Department of Corrections.
At uVera Diagnostics we understand that you need accuracy and timeliness for correctional facility and court-ordered drug tests. We are a leader in drug test supplies because of our top of the line drug tests. We provide:
- FDA cleared drug tests
- CLIA Waived drug tests
- Highly accurate drug tests
- A selection of industry-leading products that fit court, judicial system and correctional facility drug testing standards and needs
- Bulk purchasing is available
- Easy to order
- Competitively priced
- Easy to use designs
- No need to touch the specimen
From small quantities to large bulk orders, uVera Diagnostics has a drug testing product that is right for you. Order Drug Test Kits online or call 1-866-242-5930.
*Source: USA Today review