The highly accurate, user-friendly CR3™ drug test cup is a new standard in drug testing. Learn about the CR3™ drug test cup and its benefits in the article below.
Drug Testing with the CR3™ Drug Test Cup
The CR3™ drug test cup improves and simplifies the drug testing process. The CR3™ has set a new standard in drug testing. It is highly accurate, female friendly and made with drug testing administrators in mind. The unique design of the CR3™ eliminates the mess that other drug test cups create, and results can be read in less than 5 minutes. Read the list of benefits below:
Benefits of the CR3™ Drug Test Cup
- The CR3™ has a large opening, making it easier to use than other drug test cups.
- It has a slanted top, making it female friendly. It is also remarkably suited for males.
- There are no caps to fumble with. The snap-shut lid prevents messes.
- It is a keyless split-sample cup. All you have to do is twist the bottom and the test starts.
- You get the results in minutes.
- The residual sample is available for GC/MS confirmation if necessary.
The CR3™ has the credentials needed for workplace drug testing.
Whether for pre-employment drug testing, random, or reasonable suspicion drug testing, in whatever industry you’re in, you need a credible, reliable drug testing kit. The CR3™ is:
- FDA cleared.
- CLIA Waived
- Health Canada Approved.
- Set to the SAMSHA cut-off levels.
The CR3™’s unique testing system is ideal for a wide variety of industries:
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Employee Screening
- Correctional Facilities
- Occupational Health Clinics
- Pain Management Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Resellers to the Drug Testing Industry
How to use the CR3™ drug test cup
- Collect the urine sample
- Rotate the bottom 90 degrees
- Read the results in less than 5 minutes
- Record the qualitative results
The CR3™ tests for a variety of prescription and illicit drugs and provides reliable, immediate test results. We have put together a list of drugs and provided important information, so you can learn about each drug, what it looks like, how it’s taken, the street names and the dangerous side effects. To learn about any drug, click here to learn about the drugs and to shop for the drug tests that detect that drug.
Drug Testing Options for the CR3™
The different panel numbers indicate the number of drugs the test will screen. They come in various combinations, so you can scroll to find the drug combination you need to test for with the CR3™ split-sample cup.
- The CR3™ 14 Panel Split-Sample Cup
- The CR3™ 12 Panel Split-Sample Cup
- The CR3™ 10 Panel Split-Sample Cup
- The CR3™ 6 Panel Split-Sample Cup
- The CR3™ 5 Panel Split-Sample Cup
uVera Diagnostics has the drug testing supplies to suit your company’s drug testing needs and requirements. Our customer service can help you with questions on drug testing and meet your company’s unique needs.
For questions on the CR3™ drug test cup or any other drug testing kits call 1-866-242-5930.
Posted by Bill Nee, VP Sales/Marketing uVera Diagnostics and Co-designer and Developer of the CR3 split-sample drug test cup. Bill has 25 years in sales management and marketing and is a 10 year veteran of the drug testing industry. As a parent and co-worker, Bill’s energy is focused on drug testing on every level. Addiction is all around us in alcohol, prescriptions, and street drugs, and that is a constant reminder a drug-free society starts with each and every one of us.
For more information on drug testing, click here or call 1-866-242-5930.
This information is meant for awareness and education purposes only. Any medical or life-saving advice should come from experts. Always consult with your physician about any and all drugs.
Photo courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net by Naypong