Minimize your Risk
If you want to minimize your risk of hiring someone addicted to drugs, you need to perform pre-employment drug testing. You can do this onsite with speed and accuracy; thus, cutting down on the time it takes to get results. So, what do you need to do to make this a part of your hiring practice? You definitely need to work with our company, uVera Diagnostics. We have all the drug testing supplies you will need to perform onsite pre-employment drug testing.
At uVera Diagnostics, you can speak with one of our team members to determine the best drug testing kits for your needs and the types of drugs to detect.
Drug Test Information
We have made the process very easy by giving you information about each drug test. Each drug test description includes information to help you decide which drug tests are the best to purchase for your company needs.
- It will show the drugs it tests for, some giving you different options for combinations. We have drug tests that can detect from 3 to 14 drugs.
- You can search based on the type of testing procedure. You have the choice of urine dip panels, urine all-in-one drug test cups, split sample urine drug test cups, urine T-Cups or an all-in-one saliva drug test.
- It indicates if the drug test is FDA 510(k) Cleared & CLIA Waived.
- It will list the shelf life, so you can order the correct quantity based on how often you drug test.
- You can see if it is set to the SAMSHA cut-off levels.
- It will show if the drug test leaves a reserved urine sample for GC/MS (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) testing.
A Drug Free Workplace
In addition to your drug testing supplies, you need to make pre-employment drug testing part of your hiring process:
- Research all applicable laws to ensure you comply with them.
- Establish a written drug-free workplace and drug-testing policy.
- You need to establish your process and requirements. This may include when to inform the job candidates about your pre-employment drug testing and how and where the testing occurs. This goes back to the applicable laws.
- You can put in place an EAP or Employee Assistance Program. This is a confidential service that provides help for employees struggling with drug abuse and addiction.
To learn more about drug testing in the workplace, consider visiting the DATIA (Drug & Alcohol Testing Industry Association) and the SAMHSA websites. Both have a great deal of information and links to helpful resources.
Information about a Drug Free Workplace
If you want to know more about a having a Drug-Free Workplace, we have provided the following information:
- The 10 Questions You’re Afraid to ask about Employee Drug Testing
- 5 Panel Drug Test Features Make it a Drug Tester’s Best Friend
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Do Onsite Drug Testing
- Drug Testing and the Six Things You Need to Set Up A Program at Work
We have many other drug testing kits, as well, that you can use for pre-employment drug testing. Contact us today if you have any questions about how we can help you fulfill your drug-free workplace initiative.
uVera Diagnostics is World-Wide Industry Leader in Drug Testing Products
uVera Diagnostics provides the finest drug tests products on the market. Drug test kits are available for both business drug testing and at-home drug testing. uVera Diagnostics sells accurate, FDA Cleared and CLIA Waived drug tests products. We do this at an affordable price, and we deliver them to you in the most streamlined and cost-effective way. Drug testing is a serious business, so for that purpose, uVera Diagnostics makes that its business!
Drug tests include urine, saliva, and breath drug test kits and alcohol detection. They specifically include:
- All in One Drug Test Cups
- CR3 Split-Sample Drug Test Cups
- T-Cup Drug Test
- Dip Panel Drug Tests
- Generic Dip Panel Drug Tests
- Saliva Drug Tests
uVera Diagnostics is a global provider of a wide selection of drug testing products. Thus, the following buy our drug tests.
- HR Directors, Purchasing Agents, and Drug Testing Administrators
- Federal Agencies
- State Agencies
- Court Ordered
- Medical Facilities
You can buy our drug tests in bulk, or you can buy them one-at-a-time.
Lastly, ordering is easy. Shop online from our wide range of FDA Cleared and CLIA Waived drug testing products. We offer convenient and fast online ordering. Therefore, you will receive our products in a timely and discrete manner. You can also call 1-866-242-5930 to order.